Thursday, February 23, 2006

All Natural Kiddy Steroids!

I have a ton of homework I'm ignoring, but have to have to have to share this little bit of Bizarro world Babylon we live in...

Driving to school early this morning and listening to KJR-AM sports radio, trying to stay awake and stay between the dashed lines in the pouring rain, I suddenly really tuned in to the ad I was hearing.

"My fifteen year old doesn't seem as tall as other kids his age. Is there anything I can do?"

"As a matter of fact there is - HeightMax, the all-natural formula for promoting height growth in 12- to 25-year olds."

No shit. The site is right here.

Are you fucking kidding me? I mean seriously, are you motherfucking kidding me?

Hey, want to teach your child that there is a pill for every possible inadequacy? Need some training wheels for eventual dependency on performance-enhacing drugs of all stripes? Have we got a product for you!

Why am I not surprised the first (30-day trial) dose is free?