Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Putting My Ass on the Line

In case you needed one more reason to pull for the 'Hawks this weekend...

I have a good friend from college that lives in Pittsburgh. We worked together at Syracuse University, and I will always fondly remember the night she called in horny. "Yeah, uh, boss, I'm going to be having sex here in a minute, so I'll be a little late." Awesome chick.

Did I mention she is a HUGE season-ticket-havin', Terrible-Towel-wavin' Steelers fan?

We've been talking trash the last week by email, and today the wager was set.

The loser's ass will appear right here, on this page. Quite probably with a derogatory message about their own team Sharpied across the cheeks.

Alright, m'boys, let's do this. Mike, you owe me for losing with the Pack while a Broncos fan danced on my coffeetable. Lofa, baby, two picks, minimum. Matthew, oooh Matthew - three letters. M. V. P.

Or it's my ass.

***************

Quarter to two Pacific.

Let's get it on!