Monday, June 11, 2007

Trifecta Monday

1) If you are a parent and you haven't checked out Offsprung yet, go there right now. I'm serious, stop reading my crap and go. If you aren't a parent, you should still check them out because the writing is just plain good.

Should you need any more enticement, try out this video of a very pregnant Jenna Elfman in a pick-up basketball game.

I didn't used to love her. Do now.

2) This just wandered into my mind the other day, and I was struck by the truth of it:


3) I was going to comment on this article one of the co-op parents sent me regarding types of praise, but I'm just not up for a parent rant this morning. So instead, I'm going to share this, which I told a friend this weekend, and he told me I should blog:

I've been engaged twice (married once), and the father of each fiancee was/is missing the same finger on the same hand (one to a lawnmower, the other while chopping wood).

But that's not all.

My mother has been married three times. Each man is blind in his right eye.

Weird and meaningless. That's me all over.