Wednesday, March 29, 2006

They Now Are Found

I'm back in school as of this week, with a much longer commute because I'm travelling during rush hour, and working an assload of extra evening shifts, so I'm pretty much losing my tater mind.

And, in the no taters state, I've found these two bits of found poetry, the first pulled from the apologetic comments people paste onto the "forward this and Bill Gates will totally send you thousands of dollars" emails, and the other from the block of invisible text that spammers use to slip by filters (I so want the job of writing that stuff).


I simply refuse to believe this works.
I never send these along.
One wonders if the attorney
is on the level
if Microsoft is still paying.
A classic American gambit!
Wanted to try this to see if it works.
I have been told that it does.
Well here goes.
Okay what the heck
I normally NEVER do these things
but I have to say
whatever
it's can't hurt
and it's costing me nothing!
I know this won't work
but what the Hell




cathedra psychoanalysis to jesse bernhard keenan

gaur brillouin cotoneaster
slag atavistic insubstantial buildup

do glide
squawk
juridic militiamen embark tsarina
category centennial
lateran rim
depository
dehydrate semaphore clergyman
switchboard desecrater
huge colorado forbore

torrance
habituate
calculi
audition

ethan dexterity benefice
mycenae australia crown anatole germanic knight
revile
inclination drawback
hasten sandman
bitternut
demolish allege
compote can't

speedy

fern screwdriver
kill cashier
attitudinal pasty

brillouin
reversible dignitary expectation
vocalic fleece
hush

broglie pediatric dill
dominique
swear
continental cost dibble
consolidate partner anagram
kelp mound
smudgy
sit

rupture



Yeah, I'm a lazy motherfucker.